Masterclass: Setting SDR & AE Goals That Don't Suck (Deck & Video)
Setting rigorous, realistic, data-driven goals is key to modern sales management.
In this masterclass, Pete Kazanjy presents how to approach goal setting, goal-driven management, and how to re-assess and pivot goals in times of turbulence.
The slides and video cover:
- Appropriate metrics selection to set goals on.
- Blending of historical data along with "bottoms up" modeling to set goals.
- How to involve benchmarking in your goals.
- Weaving goal monitoring and consumption into your operating cadence.
- What to do with your goals when things go sideways.
Also included is a video presentation of the slides:
Some example slides:
Get MORE Insights Out of Sales Performance Metrics
It can be overwhelming to effectively inspect and understand rep metrics. Our Sales Performance Metrics Inspection & Diagnosis guide maps out which input metrics drive which output metrics—and their relationships—for both AEs and SDRs.