Level Up: Data-Driven Rep 1:1s
Just fill out the form and start watching. ➡️
Learn from Atrium Co-Founder & CRO, Pete Kazanjy, as he teaches you how to conduct data-driven reps 1:1s with your SDRs, AEs, and CSM/AMs.
This Masterclass covers the fundamentals of productive rep 1:1s, setting their agenda, building them around data-driven first principles, and holding your team accountable with them.
What you'll learn:
- What does a productive 1:1 look like?
- How can you ensure sure they're successful?
- What does the agenda look like?
- How do you find the data to support your recurring 1:1 agenda?
- How do you prep for 1:1s that will have maximum impact?
- How do you track progress & resolution over time?
Some example slides:
Pro-tip: Create (or borrow ours) a templatized 1:1 agenda. This ensures all rep 1:1s are structured similarly and are driving towards the same goals - coaching and career development.
Pro-tip: Apply the fighter pilot practice of the OODA Loop to your 1:1s - observe, orient, decide, act.
Pro-tip: Understand that each meeting has a purpose and you shouldn't stay from it. For example, 1:1s are for coaching and career development, not pipe review or deal inspection (those should get their own meetings)!